Monday 14 August 2017

Pen & Sword Commission


In 2016 I was approached by Pen & Sword to produce a book (actually two books) on building wargame terrain. The first of these books themed around the Napoleonic Wars has now been sent to the commissioning editor for checking and I am awaiting further details on editing and production.

Once I have more information and clearance, I will post further details.

In the mean time copies of two of my self-published books; Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 2 - More Wargame Terrain and Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models For Wargamers are still available for details of how to order copies please go to this link or this link.

Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No 1 - Building Wargame Terrain is unfortunately out of stock and out of production.

Thank you.

Tony

1 comment:

snowcat said...

Excellent news. More goodness from the Panzerwagon! Put me down for that one already. :)
Cheers