Friday, 3 February 2017

Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models for Wargamers



A Dampfpanzerwagon Blog exclusive

I am pleased to be able to show - for the very first time, the proposed or mock-up cover for the Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 -  Models for Wargamers and confirm that an early March 2017 launch is still very much on track. There is still some work to be done with both proof reading and formatting, but Holly has done a great job with the progress so far. Thank you.

Once again I have used the PSL Airfix Guides as inspiration for the front cover - this is very much a homage to the books that I loved as a teenager.

Full details of how to order can be found here.

Tony

9 comments:

Kym (Warburton) Jackson said...

Excellent, I will certainly be ordering a copy!

Michael Awdry said...

Splendid news, I shall definitely have to add this to the collection.

Kris Marquardt said...

Looking forward to the new book Tony!

Petilou said...

Great!
The first two guides are excellent.
I look forward to this one.

Rob Alderman said...

Excellent news, will look forward to buying a copy.

Christian Cuello said...

Great to hear it, Tony. I've enjoyed your first two books immensely and continue to draw inspiration from your work. Looking forward to it!!!

David Drage said...

I am looking forward to adding it to my collection!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this newest edition. Loved the previous two, so keep up doing your thing.

snowcat said...

Put me down for that one!

Cheers