Wednesday 9 November 2016

Away-Day - Birmingham November 25th 2016



I have written on previous occasions about how I try to have an Away-Day at Parabellum, Birmingham at least once a year and usually around Christmas - 2016 will be no different.

This years Away-Day will be Friday 25th November and like earlier ones. I promise to bring the cakes!

I have sent out e-mail, but if you were missed off the list please excuse me as things have been a bit hectic recently.

I plan on being at Parabellum around 11.30 - 12.00 and although this is an informal meeting, I can at least offer great banter, cakes and (if Mark and Rich agree) mugs of tea.

Hopefully this gives everyone enough notice - see you there.

Tony

Parabellum
54 Vyse Street
Hockley
Birmingham
B18 6HR

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

See you there, Tony. :)