Wednesday 14 October 2015

I just couldn't resist.....



Earlier this week I was browsing e-bay and saw an auction for some 40mm Graven Images Flash Gordon miniatures. A single bid later and I now have Flash, Ming, Zarkov and Gale all for the bargain price of just £10.00.


I already have one (actually in some cases two) of each of these Jim Bowen figures, but believe them to be some of the finest sculpts available, so an extra set (or two) should be a welcome addition to my 'lead mountain'.

The Flash Gordon collection has been a little neglected recently, but with these purchases, I should be ready to do some conversions and painting very soon.

For full details of the collection - please go to the Label - Flash Gordon on the right.

Flash Ah Ha, savour of the universe.....

Tony

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice FG mini's You seem to have been collecting these for awhile. Do you know of any plans by anyone to create any new lines? I noticed at the Cran Tara site you linked to they are not advertising the 30 mm range anymore? Cheers Palmer

Tony said...

"Very nice FG mini's You seem to have been collecting these for awhile. Do you know of any plans by anyone to create any new lines? I noticed at the Cran Tara site you linked to they are not advertising the 30 mm range any more?" Cheers Palmer

Sorry - I have no idea of the plans for this range. I keep picking them up on e-bay with the hope that one day I will get around to painting them.

Tony