Sunday 21 June 2015

Boche Halflings - group four/6



The fourth group of Boche Halflings from the Pax Bochemannica box set are now fully painted. The swords, shields and other weapons were finished off in my usual style - a base coat with two or three highlights. The groundwork has had the odd stone picked out with Grey - a mix of Chaos Black and Skull White before being washed with Black and Sepia washes from GW.

Image Two - Shows the varnished and decorated miniatures, throughout the whole group I have mixed-up my base decorations, varying between static grass, static grass tufts and ground foam all applied over small dabs of superglue.


Tony

2 comments:

Rob Alderman said...

Hi Tony,

Great work, I especially like all the skin tones, it's like they spend all their lives outdoors! Very swarthy!

Cheers
Rob

Tony said...

Thank Rob.

I agree this skin tone is so very different that the recipe I use for my Flintloque miniatures.

Tony