Scours, Speeds and Sneaks - part two
Veteran Orc Sergeant.
Skill: Loud and Foul Mouth - Freddy has a coarse tongue and uses it often and well, In melee all mortal enemies suffer a -2 to their melee roll when fighting him.
Trait: Daisy Roots – Due to the size of his large previously-owned-by-an-Ogre boots Freddy gets +1 Impact when he wins a melee.
Flaw: Sauce – As per the Flintloque rulebook.
26-50. Some of the Bl****y B*****d Bandit leaders have been made aware of Freddy’s flight through their countryside. 3 Dark Elf Guerrillas (Average, Average, Raw) armed with Dark Elf Musketoons.
51-75. The Bl***y B*****d Bandits take up pursuit of Freddy and his loot! 2 Mounted Dark Elf Guerrillas (Experienced, Average) armed with swords and Gutter Pistols (5027 Grapeshotte p.66). The mount are Light Horses.
75-90. The ****ing Provosts ! 1 Mounted Average Ogre Provost Corporal on horseback, armed with an Ogre Big Bessie (Grapeshotte p.76). His mount is a Rhino (5026 Flintloque Death in the Snow p.86)
91-100. The full might of the Provost Corps is in the area. 1 Raw Elite Ogre Provost Lieutenant, armed with a sword and an Ogre pistol (5027 Grapeshotte p76). He is accompanied by 2 Average Corporals armed with standard carbines.
8. Heavy Going tile (As above except +2 on each scenic item roll for each quarter)
9. Hilly tile (the whole tile has a natural slope upward from entry point, which means a reduction in all uphill movement of 20%, and an increase of 20% in all downhill movement)
10. River tile (this tile has a shallow stream, 5cm wide, running over it, this can be forded by mounted characters as Difficult Terrain, but not by characters on foot. There is a narrow wooden bridge in the centre of the tile spanning the water, wide enough for two mounted miniatures abreast)
1-3. No Scenic Feature
4. Patch of Rough Terrain 5cm wide and 10cm long.
5. Three bushes placed within 3cm of each other.
6. Four Trees placed within 5cm of each other.
7. A length of fence (counts as low wall) between 5cm and 20cm long with one 90 degree turn.
8. Small Pool (irregular no wider than 10cm and no longer than 5cm) cannot be crossed, must be ridden around.
9. Small Building (foot print of no more than 8cm square). This must be ridden around.
10. Roll twice again on this table.
Character is Experienced -1
Character is Elite -2
This code is limited to only 250 packs before the master and molds are destroyed. Supplied with numbered insert containing optional rules and uniform guide. This ninth code in the Very Limited Edition range is, like the others, limited to 250 numbered packs only.