Thursday 19 March 2015

Building Wargame Terrain - stocks are very low



Sue and I are in the process of 'Spring cleaning' the garage and this gave me the perfect opportunity to tidy up my current stock of wargame books.

I have less than 25 copies of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 1 Building Wargame Terrain and 30 copies of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 2 More Wargame Terrain left.  It is very unlikely that there were will be another re-print of either book, so I would suggest that anyone looking to buy a copy does so quickly.

For full details go to the links at the top right of this main Blog page or direct to these links; Building Wargame TerrainMore Wargame Terrain.


Please note - the books are not signed and numbered.

Thank you.

Tony

1 comment:

Doug said...

I received both books. Well worth it, most impressive and inspirational.
Thank you.