Saturday 20 September 2014

Todoroni On-Line Build for September - part five



My latest On-Line Build, a group of eight Todoroni from the 3o Bella Manicotti Limited Edition boxed set - finished.

I have both Gloss Varnished and Matt Varnished the miniatures before flocking the bases. The standard bearer has a scratch-built sticky-backed label flag painted to represent the Kingdom of Italy (Naples) during the Mordredean Wars. The central motif was a WW1 aircraft decal of a prancing white horse.

I think the Red/White/Green colour scheme works well with this particular regiment - the miniatures were a real joy to paint, they are so full of character that they almost paint themselves and I would recommend all Flintloque/Slaughterloo players to have at least one regiment of Toads.


As usual, you can click on any of the images to see a larger view. Finally, thanks to Craig Andrews for the figures. I hope that you like the finished group.

Tony

2 comments:

Phil said...

Very nice job, beautiful colors!

MadWelshWizard said...

It was my pleasure to pass them on Tony, they look, as a certain Sgt. would say, bl**dy marvelous.

Craig
Editor
Orcs in the Webbe
www.orcsinthewebbe.co.uk