Friday 31 January 2014

On-Line Build for January - part four

It is fair to say that this months On-Line Build/Pledge has been very slow and I doubt if the Ram will be finished for some time. The model is a great little sculpt and I have wanted to complete the painting, it is just that the cold weather has been so off putting.

In these two photos, I have completed the saddle (but still need to add some detail), the horns hoofs and bridle have been painted but I still require a couple of days of 'warmer' weather to tempt me down the shed and to complete the model as well as paint the rider.



So there it is the first On-Line Build I have failed to complete in the planned time, not a very good start to the New Year. I promise to do better in the future.

Tony

3 comments:

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

I wouldn't worry about missing the planned deadline as the miniature looks great.

Cheers
http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/

Zzzzzz said...

I'm still admiring you for resisting a kickstarter. The goat's looking good at the moment, are you still planning on putting the little hairy fella on him ?

Tony said...

To Zzzzzz,

You will have to wait and see:)

Tony