Thursday 11 April 2013

Olive Press - part four

With this image I have jumped along quite a bit further than I had planned as I am still having difficulty in retrieving images of the early part of painting this model. However, here is a photo of the finished piece, with a promise that notes and images of the step-by-step painting stages will follow.


The model is available to purchase from Grand Manner, details can be found here. Dave Bodley offers three levels of finish;
  • Raw resin at £9.01
  • Painted to Wargames Standard + £9.01
  • Painted to Collectors Standard +£18.02
In addition I found this painted example of the same Olive Press over on Matakishi's Tea House. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the image).

Once I regain access to my image files I will post photos of the painting and basing. Finally, if you are looking to buy one of these models at Salute, I suggest that you send an e-mail to Grand Manner as I know Dave is planning on taking limited stock with him.

Tony

No comments: